All GBRW Members Receive Complimentary AESC BlueSteps Memberships
Monday, July 29, 2013
THIS BENEFIT IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE GBRW LINKEDIN GROUP - Please join or log into group to receive access to promo code.
We’re delighted to inform you that as a member of GBRW, the worldwide Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) is offering all members of this group complimentary, lifelong membership to BlueSteps, the executive career management service of the AESC, where your resume/CV will be searchable by all 350+ executive search firms worldwide that are members of the AESC.
All you need to do is visit BlueSteps at https://www.bluesteps.com/partners/GBRW.aspx and register for an account, using promo code at checkout.
We hope you’ll take advantage of this exclusive offer, which is a result of the AESC’s recent partnership with GBRW and an alliance with the European Commission/Women on Boards Initiative, the Forté Foundation and the Financial Times Non-Executive Directors’ Club.
In addition to increased exposure to the world’s top executive search firms, BlueSteps will:
* Place your resume/CV at the fingertips of over 8,000 of the world's leading executive search consultants.
* Connect you with search firms and consultants who specialize in your area of expertise, through the AESC's International Executive Search Directory, containing detailed information including biographies, industry specialties and direct contact information.
* Provide you with access to hundreds of exclusive, executive-level jobs and board of director opportunities currently being handled by AESC member search firms.
* Equip you with a complimentary resume/CV review and career consultation with one of our experts.
* Provide you access to a best-in-class suite of career services to build your personal brand on and off line.
* Offer you free attendance at an annual series of virtual seminars on a variety of executive-level career management topics, including "Success Factors for Female Executives,” coming up this September.
Get started with your BlueSteps membership now >> Visit https://www.bluesteps.com/partners/GBRW.aspx
Please let me know if we can be of assistance in any way or if you have any questions about BlueSteps. We look forward to offering you this exclusive benefit.
Glenda K. Brown
AESC and BlueSteps