The world's women purchase 80% of the world's goods,
provide two-thirds of the world's labor,
hold 10% of the world's wealth
and just 1% of the property rights.
TIAW's global community of economically empowered women exist for the single purpose of advancing economic empowerment for all women. We know that changing just one girl or woman's life through economic literacy will change communities, countries and the world.
Together, we are POWERFUL.
Sources are needed to generate power. Like gears in a machine, all of us working together create immense power. If you are not a member of TIAW, join now. That is the first step towards helping us help other women.
If you are already a member of TIAW, you can choose one or many ways in which to help us with our cause.
- join a committee
- post events on our global calendar for your association or in your region that are focused on women and/or economic development
- add your members to the TIAW membership (number of members varies with membership)
- refer friends and fellow associations to TIAW for membership
- attend our annual Global Forum
- nominate someone for a World of Difference award
- nominate someone to TIAW's Board of Directors
- attend our educational webinars
- be a sponsor or donor
- participate in blogs and forums on our site
- subscribe to our e-bulletin
- add the TIAW member logo to your email signature
- share your pictures and videos with TIAW
- connect with the Global Ambassador in your region and find the resources you are seeking
- buy and wear your TIAW official pin
- use our hashtags whenever you tweet
- connect your Facebook and Twitter feeds to your member profile
- post opportunities for jobs and/or interns in our Leadership Center
Your success is our success.
Together, we ARE powerful.